Waterguard general manager, Claire Mason chatted with Andrew Palmer of Yorkshire Times to answer 12 quickfire ‘one word’ questions as part of the festive Q&A series.
In case you missed the original article, you can catch up below…
Year after year, our festive spotlights prove very popular on our business pages. So, our Advent calendar of businesspeople is once again back for 2021! For each day of Advent during December, we’ll be putting a notable name from across the region through their paces…
Next up, it’s Claire Mason, general manager at water leak detection specialist, Waterguard.
1. Sum up 2021 for your business, in one word
2. And a word that summarises how you expect 2022 to pan out?
3. What’s the one word from this year you’re sick of hearing?
4. And the one you hope to hear more of in the 12 months ahead?
Hello (when I’m meeting people face-to-face once again).
5. Which business has particularly impressed you this year?
6. If you could have one present for Christmas what would it be?
Tom Hardy would be nice!
7. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever bought for someone else?
The huge dinosaur toys I’ve bought for my son, Roman.
8. What do you think is the most under-rated thing on your Christmas dinner plate?
9. How many people will be around your table on Christmas day?
10. And which word would you use to sum up the ambience?
11. Your favourite Christmas tipple?
12. And a message to your friends, family, colleagues and peers as they welcome in 2022? (you can have more than one word for this one!)
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, we deserve it!