INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access.
• Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. Examples Include:
• your name, address, telephone number and email. Our website may ask you to supply this information.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless we are legally entitled to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime). You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
NON PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browser you use or the web site from which you linked to our site
You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site.
downloaded once you click on advertisements on our website.
By using our website, you agree that we (and Google Inc. Analytics) can place cookies on your device. Please read the following information carefully. We use Google Analytics in order to help determine how our site is used. The following statement is provided by Google for you to understand how they use information from the cookies they set in their Analytics product.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.waterguard.co.uk, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
• If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Waterguard Services Limited, Reg. No 6813833. Registered Office: 22 Oakwell Business Centre, Oakwell View, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 1HX.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
On occasion we include links to third parties on this website. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards
of other web sites even if you access those using links from our web site or access our site through third party links.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Waterguard Services Ltd, 2 Oakwell Business Centre, Oakwell View, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 1HX.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right of rectification
• The right of erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you would like further information about data protection you can visit the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at ico.org.uk. The ICO is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest and data privacy for individuals.
We comply with all ICO regulatory and statutory requirements. You have the right to make a complaint to the ICO regarding the handling of your data.