The Waterguard Puddle is the latest development in multi zone water leak detection technology. Its language free control unit requires no setup or maintenance making it the easiest system on the market to install and operate.
Each system can monitor up to 5 water leak detection channels using various water sensing devices dependent on application. These include, water sensing cable or tape, water sensing feet and/or float switches.
Options available include but are not limited to; an alarm only system, automatic water shut off and secondary alert beacon.
The Puddle includes only WRAS approved plumbing components.
The Waterguard Puddle is suitable for any building type. Installation examples of where and how you can position the water sensing cable or tape include:
- In the voids below raised floors
- In bathrooms beneath the bath panel
- In kitchens behind utilities
- Above suspended ceilings
- Tie-wrapped to individual pipes
- Run in drip trays
- Laid around the base of an item of plant, apparatus or tank
- Laid in loops or wave pattern for general monitoring of larger areas
Cover up to 5 zones with 5 water leak detection channels
Sequential audio and visual alerts to indicate which channel has alarmed
Intelligent sensing, the Puddle will not re-alarm if the amount of water contacting the water sensing devices remains the same
- Waterguard Puddle - Technical Specification (436.37 KB)
- Water Sensing Tape - Technical Specification (202.93 KB)
- Nylon 2 Way Latching Solenoid Valve - Technical Specification (964.99 KB)
- Brass Latching Solenoid Valve with Manual Override - Technical Specification (350.18 KB)
- Butterfly Actuator Valve - Technical Specification (95.85 KB)
- Water Sensing Cable Technical Specification (36.94 KB)
Questions and Answers
Maximum of 50 meters. Both sensing cable and sensing tape are available in any length from 1-50 meters. Different lengths of cable can be used for each 5 zones.
Up to 3 valves can be connected to simultaneously shut of the water.
You will receive an audible and visual alert indicating the zone that has detected water. Offsite alerts are also available via our DataCom, see compatible products for more information.
How To Order
Get in touch by phone or email to discuss your individual project needs with one of our water leak detection experts.
Your Waterguard project manager will provide a comprehensive quotation including approved installer recommendations when requested.
Order direct from us, from one of our approved distributor or via your local electrical or plumbing merchant.