Two water leak detection systems in one. The Waterguard S7 Dual is a BREEAM WAT02 system which monitors and protects two different sites with different independent settings and functions. Optional automatic water isolation available on either channel.
Designed to fully comply with BREEAM WAT02 assessment criteria for water monitoring and leak detection, the S7 Dual system will detect any minor and major water leak from 2 separate incoming mains with individual settings independent from each other.
The S7 Dual BREEAM compliant water leak detection system reduces consumption of potable water through the effective management and monitoring of a buildings water consumption, helping individuals and businesses meet their net zero carbon future targets. Multiple isolation valves can be added to protect against the damage and disruption caused by leaks.
Internal only water leak detection for multi-use commercial buildings
The controller is completely adaptable to suit the user’s requirements and water usage with several adjustable parameters and operational features.
The S7 Dual can analyse water usage by volume per ½ hour, hour, guard period or 24-hour period. The system has two separate menus for perimeter setting and day to day operation, the operating and Guard menus. The Guard Menu is used to input user specific requirements as below:
- Maximum litre allowances in each guard period or per 24 hours.
- Maximum override time.
- Guard mode to suit buildings timetable.
- The building timetable.
Features and Benefits
- Activated when water flow is at a flow rate above a pre-set maximum for a pre-set time.
- Able to identify different flow and therefore leakage rates.
- Available for pipe sizes 15mm to 200mm.
- 12V DC and 230V AC versions available.
- Full events log for checking detailed activity.
- Fully programmable to suit the owner/occupiers’ water consumption criteria.
- Override function to avoid false alarms.
- Schedule up to 3 manual overrides per day allowing up to 120 minutes of unlimited water.
- Audible and visible alarm when activated by a detected leak.
- An integrated back-up battery will continue to power the controller for many months in the event of a mains power loss.
- Power warning options: Mains fail, low battery, both, or none.
- Available with or without automatic shut off valves, valve requirement dependent on application.
- Connect to two valves as standard, unlimited valves can be connected when used in conjunction with an additional valve driver.
- Compatible with water meters with pulsed outputs of 1, 10 & 100 Litres per pulse.
- Meter readings visible from the controller with comparison data to show water going to ground when a boundary meter is connected.
- Output link available to BMS.
- Input link available to alarm system for automatic guard switching.
- Option to automatically switch guard level to high after 25 hours of no water use.
- Automatic audit function records maximum litres of water used in high and low guard periods.
- Audit can be used to automatically set system parameters.
- Option to automatically shut off water supplies outside operational hours.
- Connection available to booster/header tanks and pumps to isolate power in the event of a leak.
- Optional Waterguard Pulse Splitter allowing an additional pulse count to be sent to the BMS.
- Use in conjunction with the Waterguard PIR systems to isolate the water supply in frequented toilets and wet areas.
The Waterguard S7 Dual was designed for multiple occupancy commercial buildings. These include retail buildings, industrial estates, logistic parks, and leisure centres. This system is also suitable during construction to sperate the welfare supply from the man site and in hotels to separate the different facilities.
Visit our projects page to view case studies from clients and contractors who are already using the Series 7 range to protect their sites.
15mm – 150mm.
2 valves as standard, unlimited valves can be connected via a Waterguard valve driver.
Yes up to 54mm. Valves fitted between 15mm and 54mm are equipped with a manual override.
Gary G, Wysepower
Book a Demonstration
How To Order
Get in touch by phone or email to discuss your individual project needs with one of our water leak detection experts.
Your Waterguard project manager will provide a comprehensive quotation including approved installer recommendations when requested.
Order direct from us, from one of our approved distributor or via your local electrical or plumbing merchant.